// Frontera Technical Support • View topic - midlands meet stainby

midlands meet stainby

Forum rules
Disclaimer:
Please understand that the Frontera Owners Group or any organiser of events will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, accident or injury caused by attending an event. You are responsible for your passengers and for your own safety and should carry the necessary recovery and safety equipment. You agree to follow the rules of the Highway Code, Green Lane Code and club pay and play site rules whichever applies. For greenlane events; All events should adhere to the GLASS Code of Conduct, and please note that Rights Of Way often change and if a TRO (traffic regulation order) has been put in place by the local council you should not drive the lane. If you do not agree to the above you should refrain from taking part in the event.

Re: midlands meet stainby

Postby Postfinder on Fri May 09, 2008 1:48 am

sir-doris wrote:
If all goes well should be passing shrewsbury at 1.45pm if any midlanders fancy joining up along the way?

Dave, your in Wolverhampton arent you? fancy meeting up on the way?

Phill,
Dave and I are leaving my house in Oldbury at around 2.00pm, can you be at Corley sevices on the M6 for about 2.30pm ?
Graeme.
Postfinder
Move the tree Postfinder is here

Modifications: The biggest hazard to my truck is Me.

"there is nothing wrong with getting a Sport airborne, bad things only happen when you land"!!

Postby T5ER on Fri May 09, 2008 2:53 am

Have a safe trip guys n gals and will see you whenyou get there, if you need a contact number pm me as i will check the pc b4 i leave i.e bout 10.30 and i will send you my mobile number
T5ER
Apprentice Frontera engineer
Apprentice Frontera engineer

Model: 2.0i Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 1998/R
Modifications: MY NEW CAR CALLED HARDCORE 2.0 SPORT IN BURGUNDY, TROOPER HEAVY DUTY SPRINGS FITTED AT THE REAR,FULL SNORKEL,4 ROOF MOUNTED SPOT LIGHTS,REAR HARDTOP REMOVED,4 MINI SPOTS IN SPECIAL MOUNTING FITTED ON THE TOP OF THE TAILGATE,REAR ROLL BAR TURNED 180 DEGREE`S AND REFITTED,REAR SEATS REMOVED AND REAR BOOT CARPET, WHELLER STEEL WHEELS WITH 31x10.50x15" GREENWAY MACHO`S ALL LIGHTS REMOVED. THIS IS A PURE OFF ROAD TOY.

MY OTHER CAR

BLACKBEAST MODIFIED ISUZU TROOPER 3.2 V6
Region: Midlands

Postby weave67 on Fri May 09, 2008 5:37 am

cb chanel 8,get your ears on :D
The family that is F.O.G
Long Live,Trusty Rusty
weave67
Sir Weave of Lamp-a-Lot
Sir Weave of Lamp-a-Lot

Region: Midlands