// Frontera Technical Support • View topic - Monkey Motorsport - Radyr - 27th July

Monkey Motorsport - Radyr - 27th July

From Milford Haven to Wrexham and Mid Wales to Cardiff
Forum rules
Disclaimer:
Please understand that the Frontera Owners Group or any organiser of events will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, accident or injury caused by attending an event. You are responsible for your passengers and for your own safety and should carry the necessary recovery and safety equipment. You agree to follow the rules of the Highway Code, Green Lane Code and club pay and play site rules whichever applies. For greenlane events; All events should adhere to the GLASS Code of Conduct, and please note that Rights Of Way often change and if a TRO (traffic regulation order) has been put in place by the local council you should not drive the lane. If you do not agree to the above you should refrain from taking part in the event.

Monkey Motorsport - Radyr - 27th July

Postby f8rdy on Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:35 pm

Im thinking of popping my off-roading cherry at a pay and play on 27th July.

Anyone else fancy it?
f8rdy
Senior Frontera Engineer
Senior Frontera Engineer

Model: 2.2i 5dr
Registration Year: 1999/V
Modifications: 2.0 16v Engine Transplant, CB Fitted, Wrap Around Bullbar (Irmscher?), Grey Painted Wheels, Shiny Red Valve Caps!

NOTE: Although my fronty is on a V plate, its a Frontera 'A' shape (as its an Opel) and has the dash with the radio at the top!

Re: Monkey Motorsport - Radyr - 27th July

Postby Red Oktober on Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:04 pm

Check here viewtopic.php?f=36&t=16992 for the review of the last visit to radyr play day
Red Oktober
Retired

Model: 2.8 TDI 5dr
Registration Year: 1995/N
Region: South West

Postby f8rdy on Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:05 am

does look like rather good fun! Not sure how i'll get on because im totally standard incl. tyres but its worth a play anyway :)
f8rdy
Senior Frontera Engineer
Senior Frontera Engineer

Modifications: 2.0 16v Engine Transplant, CB Fitted, Wrap Around Bullbar (Irmscher?), Grey Painted Wheels, Shiny Red Valve Caps!

NOTE: Although my fronty is on a V plate, its a Frontera 'A' shape (as its an Opel) and has the dash with the radio at the top!

Postby Rich2.4i on Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:34 am

I will have to see how things go as i am off laning on the Saturday but i may come have a play again there :D 8)
I Like this Truck of mine, just like me it's well run in it's not old just older.

My Truck's :
Playtoy : '94 M Frontera 2.4i LWB NOW SOLD AS DIED
Family truck : '07 Ford Ranger Thunder 2.5 TDCI
Rich2.4i
Lord frontera
Lord frontera

Model: 2.4 5dr
Registration Year: 1994/M
Vehicle Name: MUDDY DUCK
Modifications: MY PLAY TRUCK ( MUDDY DUCK ) : 2.4I LWB FRONTERA '94 M
New look grill,
CB fitted,
Bull bars,
Side steps,
Removed All mud flaps,
16" Chevy Blazer Alloy wheels,
Removed spare wheel carrier from the rear,
front valance trimmed a Little,
Snorkel ( NOT HOME MADE )

Rearranged back bumper & quarter panel
NOW SOLD AS DIED ....................

MY Car :
Ford Ranger Thunder '07
Region: South Wales

Postby f8rdy on Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:47 am

well it seems i'm not attending now after all.

Just awoke to find that the tail lights on my clio were hanging off. On closer inspection it seems someone has been thru my clio, my fronty and my dads paj and had a good rummage through. Nicked a pressure washer from the boot of the clio, digital camera from glovebox of paj and a subwoofer and camp cooker (why) out of my fronty..... oh, and the KEYS for my fronty!

We're fortunate enough to live in an area where crime is very rare...... until now. So cars arent often locked and as i've been tinkering with the fronty and its always got a car behind it, i left the keys in there the other day.

Oh dear!
f8rdy
Senior Frontera Engineer
Senior Frontera Engineer

Return to Wales Events