// Frontera Technical Support • View topic - I'm back !!!!!

I'm back !!!!!

banter general discussions etc

I'm back !!!!!

Postby laidback50 on Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:24 pm

Never been away really, just not posting for a while.

Retired on 31st March and still haven't got used to not having a job to go to, sort of feel guilty walking into town on Friday afternoon!

Wife sensibly says that now I'm not earning a salary I need to sell my two cars (2004 Signum & 1998 2.5TDS Transglobe) and buy a later vehicle that still has room for the labradors but not cost so much to run so I'm looking for an Insignia estate VXR :D

I can't bring myself to get rid of the Frontera though, it such a comfortable friendly car to drive. I'm not in a rush to sell it anyway, see how I feel when the insurance rolls around again.

The only thing that doesn't work on it is the aircon. A garage told me its the heat exchanger under the dash that's sprung a leak and they can't find a replacement. Anyone know where I might try to get a replacement unit to get the aircon up and running again?

So I'm back in the land of Fronteras and looking forward to more fly fishing, messing with the dogs and attacking this seemingly endless list of jobs that Ann has got waiting for me. I knew there was a snag!!

Graham.
laidback50
mud splasher
mud splasher

Model: 2.5 TDS Transglobe 5dr
Registration Year: 1998/S
Vehicle Name: depends what it's doing to me
Region: East Anglia

Return to General discussion