banter general discussions etc
Hi all we are having a competition on FOG starting this month, Truck of the Month!
How to enter your truck...
1. There is a three week window to post a great picture of your truck below, with detail of its specification and any mods it features...
2. The truck has to have been owned by you when the picture was taken!
3. Only one entry a month from a member
4. After 3 weeks nominations or when 10 trucks are nominated, then admissions will close.
5. For 1 week a poll will run, for members to vote for which truck they like the best. (you can vote for your own truck, but that is kinda sad!!)
6. The winners truck will take pride of place on our new facebook page for one month, and will be entered into the champion of champions poll in december for "FOG truck of the year"!!!
Last edited by horses45 on Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Well to kick it off here is a picture of my first Fronty my 2.5 at stainby racing a Landy just about to get air believe it or not.only mods was a +2 lift
Last edited by horses45 on Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
It's was BOB the 2.5 at the 2012 annual meet. 2 inch body lift and 2 inch suspension lift
Insa turbo mud tyres
i hate having Dyslexia
and mine of my old fronty
2.0 leafer, 2" sus lift, light bar, kl71 muds
the final Frontera
and the duck http://www.fronteraowners.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=54084
and the white one http://www.fronteraowners.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=56305
My old Draco the best truck ive owned!!!!
He had a 2" suspention lift and 31/10.50/15 Kingpin Tracker M/T tyres.
If he can put his truck in it then so can I !!!!! She's called Morgana!!!!
She's just in standard form!!!!
one life, live it.
Only 4 more spaces so come on let's see them fronty's
The only boundry is your imagination.
Jellybaby (Dave Jellyman)
Only 2 more spaces
2" lift, 31/10.50/15 muds light bar and full dislocation on the rear
My 2.8 shorty
Last space !!
May as well chuck the old clanger into the game.
It has 2" Suspension and body lift, winch and home made winch bumper, defender front bumper as a rear bumper, side exit straight through zorst, no carpets, tweaked fuel pump and boost etc etc etc
My 2.8 shorty - now sold, and comments here
My old dti - now sold
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOW --- What a Ride!"
This vehicle runs on 100% recycled dinosaurs
Well that's the 10 trucks for September in the vote will open tonight when I get home from work to put the pole up
Voting is now open for 8 Days some come on and get your vote in you can even say who you voted for!
As for me i voted for Hippo1024 as that was my old truck and still love it
Right...thats your 10 notimations for this month...
please vote in the poll above and lets find who's the winner in our September referendum of machines...
Come on folks get them votes in
Already have but didn't vote on my own
i hate having Dyslexia
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests