// Frontera Technical Support • View topic - Bristol, Pay & play East Dundry

Bristol, Pay & play East Dundry

South of Birmingham

Yeovil to cornwall incl sw
Forum rules
Disclaimer:
Please understand that the Frontera Owners Group or any organiser of events will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, accident or injury caused by attending an event. You are responsible for your passengers and for your own safety and should carry the necessary recovery and safety equipment. You agree to follow the rules of the Highway Code, Green Lane Code and club pay and play site rules whichever applies. For greenlane events; All events should adhere to the GLASS Code of Conduct, and please note that Rights Of Way often change and if a TRO (traffic regulation order) has been put in place by the local council you should not drive the lane. If you do not agree to the above you should refrain from taking part in the event.

Bristol, Pay & play East Dundry

Postby MyMu on Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:33 pm

I have just had a call to say there is a pay and play day Sunday 25th January from 10am to 4pm, £20 per truck.

Its not the most organised site but last time was there first so it might be a bit better now. It was a kettle on a table and wee behind a tree.

The site is a couple of farmers fields on the side of a hill with lots of ruts, water and Plenty to to do.

It would be nice to see some more Fronties their as I can't pull all the Landrovers out of holes myself. Mind you I did try :dance:

Directions: to East Dundry Offroad 4x4 Site
Leaving Bristol on the A37 towards Shepton Mallett/Wells
Go 1/2 Mile through village of Whitchurch
Then at cross roads turn right onto Norton Lane
Go past Whitehall Garden Centre on left hand side
and from there follow the red plastic signs to Dundry Off Road site which is 3.3 Miles
MyMu
Apprentice Frontera engineer
Apprentice Frontera engineer

Model: 2.8 TDI Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 1991/J
Modifications: 2.5" body lift,
3" suspension,
16 x 8 Alloys, 50mm spacers
265 75 16 Insa Turbo track edge
Rock sliders, Ball joint flip,
lowered front diff,
3.1 intercooler & rad,