// Frontera Technical Support • View topic - who's coming to trago this weekend

who's coming to trago this weekend

South of Birmingham

Yeovil to cornwall incl sw
Forum rules
Disclaimer:
Please understand that the Frontera Owners Group or any organiser of events will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, accident or injury caused by attending an event. You are responsible for your passengers and for your own safety and should carry the necessary recovery and safety equipment. You agree to follow the rules of the Highway Code, Green Lane Code and club pay and play site rules whichever applies. For greenlane events; All events should adhere to the GLASS Code of Conduct, and please note that Rights Of Way often change and if a TRO (traffic regulation order) has been put in place by the local council you should not drive the lane. If you do not agree to the above you should refrain from taking part in the event.

who's coming to trago this weekend

Postby neil sharland on Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:24 pm

hello just tryin to get an idea of who will be at trago on sunnday this week it wont be as good as baldhu site but a laugh all the same??? :D :D :D :D :D
neil sharland
Fronty Engineer
Fronty Engineer

Model: 2.0i Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 1998/S
Vehicle Name: The Shed
Modifications: snorkel, light bar, lots of dents and scratches!!! , 1.5" suspention lift!!!dash mounted cb radio
2.5" body lift, 32" greenway muds and front winch bumper and a heavy duty rear bumper, Truck backed
and a private plate (sad git)
Region: South West

Re: who's coming to trago this weekend

Postby woodwizzards_missus on Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:45 am

Unfortunately we won't be able to go this time Neil as Jim has his parents here all weekend....hope you get a few more signing up...will be a bit lonesome else...lol :?

♥ We are most deeply asleep at the switch if we fancy we control any switches at all ♥
Annie Dillard
woodwizzards_missus
Lady Muck

Postby woodwizzard on Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:14 pm

Got any pics from the day Neil?
woodwizzard
Ace Fella
Ace Fella

Model: 2.2 DTi 16v RS Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 2001/Y

Postby neil sharland on Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:46 pm

woodwizzard wrote:Got any pics from the day Neil?

noy really mate only of my mates disco load of vids on you tube go via my web site to see them no one but carl turned up il sort it again soon
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
neil sharland
Fronty Engineer
Fronty Engineer

Modifications: snorkel, light bar, lots of dents and scratches!!! , 1.5" suspention lift!!!dash mounted cb radio
2.5" body lift, 32" greenway muds and front winch bumper and a heavy duty rear bumper, Truck backed

Postby woodwizzard on Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:54 am

I saw a couple of vids from Carl, but always like to see the shorties trundling around. Will do my best to get along next time. I could have popped along with my dads TD5 while they were here, not sure he would have been impressed though :twisted: :lol:
woodwizzard
Ace Fella
Ace Fella

Model: 2.2 DTi 16v RS Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 2001/Y

Postby neil sharland on Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:26 pm

woodwizzard wrote:I saw a couple of vids from Carl, but always like to see the shorties trundling around. Will do my best to get along next time. I could have popped along with my dads TD5 while they were here, not sure he would have been impressed though :twisted: :lol:

you should have brought the td5 it could have followed my mates disco round and helped him knock some more trees over he he as long as hes got muds on it!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
neil sharland
Fronty Engineer
Fronty Engineer

Return to South West