// Frontera Technical Support • View topic - Trago Mill's offroad track

Trago Mill's offroad track

South of Birmingham

Yeovil to cornwall incl sw
Forum rules
Disclaimer:
Please understand that the Frontera Owners Group or any organiser of events will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, accident or injury caused by attending an event. You are responsible for your passengers and for your own safety and should carry the necessary recovery and safety equipment. You agree to follow the rules of the Highway Code, Green Lane Code and club pay and play site rules whichever applies. For greenlane events; All events should adhere to the GLASS Code of Conduct, and please note that Rights Of Way often change and if a TRO (traffic regulation order) has been put in place by the local council you should not drive the lane. If you do not agree to the above you should refrain from taking part in the event.

Re: Trago Mill's offroad track

Postby Red Oktober on Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:41 pm

will be bringing my recovery strap + shackles for those sticky moments ....

will also be taking lots of photos 8)
Red Oktober
Retired

Model: 2.8 TDI 5dr
Registration Year: 1995/N
Region: South West

Postby neil sharland on Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:59 am

SORRY one and all but the dates have now changed for the day at trago i have just got off the phone from the owner of the site and he is going abroad the weekend i said so it will now be september the 13th 1000-1300 £12 per truck he will also take people round in his range rover at a cost so they can get a feel for the site first if you want hop that is ok hopefully it will give time for more interest??????? pm me if you need to know more ???
neil sharland
Fronty Engineer
Fronty Engineer

Model: 2.0i Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 1998/S
Vehicle Name: The Shed
Modifications: snorkel, light bar, lots of dents and scratches!!! , 1.5" suspention lift!!!dash mounted cb radio
2.5" body lift, 32" greenway muds and front winch bumper and a heavy duty rear bumper, Truck backed
and a private plate (sad git)

Postby Red Oktober on Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:18 am

fine by us mate :D
Red Oktober
Retired

Model: 2.8 TDI 5dr
Registration Year: 1995/N

Postby woodwizzards_missus on Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:22 am

Think that will be us out. We've planned to go to Cornwall on the 12th for the day, and Jim's parents will be down for that weekend as far as I know...oh well..there's always next time... :wink:

♥ We are most deeply asleep at the switch if we fancy we control any switches at all ♥
Annie Dillard
woodwizzards_missus
Lady Muck

Postby Annamarie Oktober on Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:37 am

o. no i dont want to be left out jude :( :( these meets can be a pain in the bum :cry: :cry: and now carls gota leak comeing in one of his windows in the back i dont cope with change much :cry: :cry: :cry:
Annamarie Oktober
Retired

Previous

Return to South West