// Frontera Technical Support • View topic - playing in devon over the next month

playing in devon over the next month

South of Birmingham

Yeovil to cornwall incl sw
Forum rules
Disclaimer:
Please understand that the Frontera Owners Group or any organiser of events will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, accident or injury caused by attending an event. You are responsible for your passengers and for your own safety and should carry the necessary recovery and safety equipment. You agree to follow the rules of the Highway Code, Green Lane Code and club pay and play site rules whichever applies. For greenlane events; All events should adhere to the GLASS Code of Conduct, and please note that Rights Of Way often change and if a TRO (traffic regulation order) has been put in place by the local council you should not drive the lane. If you do not agree to the above you should refrain from taking part in the event.

Re: playing in devon over the next month

Postby Red Oktober on Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:01 pm

We can get there ....(only live 20 mins from trago's) ...but won't have the beast :(
Red Oktober
Retired

Model: 2.8 TDI 5dr
Registration Year: 1995/N
Region: South West

Postby neil sharland on Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:50 am

no worries if you aint got yours you can have a run round in mine if ya like !!!
neil sharland
Fronty Engineer
Fronty Engineer

Model: 2.0i Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 1998/S
Vehicle Name: The Shed
Modifications: snorkel, light bar, lots of dents and scratches!!! , 1.5" suspention lift!!!dash mounted cb radio
2.5" body lift, 32" greenway muds and front winch bumper and a heavy duty rear bumper, Truck backed
and a private plate (sad git)

Postby Annamarie Oktober on Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:27 am

i wold be comeing to if we did come
Annamarie Oktober
Retired

Postby MUD MUNCHER !!!!!!!! on Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:36 am

woodwizzard wrote:Hi Shaun, tis Jim, met you down at Baldhu with John. Be good to meet up and do more stuff down here in the west. Already signed up for the plains trip so that should be good. There is talk of a few laps of the trago mills site followed by a few lanes, can't remember who was gonna sort that though :oops:

hi jim
nice to hear from you hope you are keeping well i have signed up for the trago site as well as the plains.
cheers shaun
MUD MUNCHER !!!!!!!!
mud splasher
mud splasher

Registration Year: 1992/J
Modifications: hilux surf 2.4 mud tyres snorkel roof lights cb and a lot of scratches

Previous

Return to South West