// Frontera Technical Support • View topic - Pay & Play at Stainby - Post Mortem

Pay & Play at Stainby - Post Mortem

Latest news on Frontera Owners Group events, meets, greelaning & offroad
Forum rules
Disclaimer:
Please understand that the Frontera Owners Group or any organiser of events will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, accident or injury caused by attending an event. You are responsible for your passengers and for your own safety and should carry the necessary recovery and safety equipment. You agree to follow the rules of the Highway Code, Green Lane Code and club pay and play site rules whichever applies. For greenlane events; All events should adhere to the GLASS Code of Conduct, and please note that Rights Of Way often change and if a TRO (traffic regulation order) has been put in place by the local council you should not drive the lane. If you do not agree to the above you should refrain from taking part in the event.

Postby fuzion on Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:11 pm

shimmey69 wrote:It sounds like that you guy needed one of these for after your playing!!!

http://www.ergonica.com/images/garden_sprayer.jpg

i have one that i use to clean Rad lights indicators etc, but especially the rad, i think it would have stopped a lot of the over heating problem some seemed to have!

hope this helps?? i know ASDA were doing them at about £8 ish! well worth the investment for play days or laning!!

Blooming good idea mate :wink:

Some of the more thoughtfull atendees actually had a pressure washer. Just some of us didnt take the hint :roll:

Seems as tho most of us have learned our lessons, all be it the hard way. Buy a second car to play in :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
fuzion
Mole

Postby shimmey69 on Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:07 am

yea they are a great idea, esp as when laning you are miles away from nowhere!!!

well you only ever tend to learn the hard way........once and will be very cautious from then on in!!

My Friend has a range rover washer bottle with pump and a long length of hose and he has it on a switch so even easier to use as the washer pump does the hard work!!
I have driven off road for the whole of 15 minute in my life but fast learner!!
shimmey69
mud splasher
mud splasher

Postby toppo_69 on Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:33 am

fuzion wrote:
toppo_69 wrote:just got news on mine, the head gaskets gone, still not going to stop me going next time

Bad luck mate :cry:

Hope its sorted soon :D

ive got it booked into the drs next week, luckly i can use my in laws fester until then, its not the same though lol
toppo_69
mud splasher
mud splasher

Previous

Return to Offroad Events and Meetings