a friend of mine runs a offroad club called TPORE.
And TPORE's Septembers pay n play day is at Biggin Quarry near Ashbourne. This has been arranged for Sunday 22nd of September; gates open 0900hrs £20 per vehicle.
The site is located on the A515 Between Hartington Nether Quarter and Tissington.
For Your sat nav enter post code DE6 1QU.
Driving directions From Chesterfield Town Center
1. Head south on St Mary's Gate/B6543 toward Church Way, Continue to follow B6543 for 0.1 mi
2. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Markham Rd/A619 heading to bakewell/buxton/A6/Matlock/A632 Continue to follow A619 Go through 1 roundabout
3. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Walton Rd/A632 heading to Matlock for 0.8 mi
4. Turn right onto Matlock Rd/A632 for 2.2 mi
5. Turn right onto Darley Rd/B5057 Continue to follow B5057 for 5.3 mi
6. Turn right onto Dale Rd N/A6 for 148 ft
7. Take the 1st left onto Station Rd/B5057 for 0.7 mi
8. Turn right onto Main Rd/B5057 Continue to follow B5057 for 2.3 mi
9. Turn left onto W Bank for 0.3 mi
10. Slight left onto B5056 for 125 ft
11. Take the 1st right toward A5012 for 2.0 mi
12. Slight right onto A5012 for 2.8 mi
13. Turn left onto A515 for 2.3 mi
Arrive Ashbourne, Derbyshire DE6 1QU, UK
DISCLAIMER: The relevant club/forum owners, event organisers and site owners will not be held responsible for ANY loss, damage, accident or personal injury caused by attending this event, this is applicable to both the attendee and all they bring along. You attend and take part entirely at your own risk !!! The event could be damaging should you decide to get carried away. All attendees are fully responsible for any passengers or spectators you bring along.
Recovery points are required
any club's and any 4x4's are welcome to come and play.
could you just let me know if you are coming.