// Frontera Technical Support • View topic - drumclog

drumclog

Latest news on Frontera Owners Group events, meets, greelaning & offroad
Forum rules
Disclaimer:
Please understand that the Frontera Owners Group or any organiser of events will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, accident or injury caused by attending an event. You are responsible for your passengers and for your own safety and should carry the necessary recovery and safety equipment. You agree to follow the rules of the Highway Code, Green Lane Code and club pay and play site rules whichever applies. For greenlane events; All events should adhere to the GLASS Code of Conduct, and please note that Rights Of Way often change and if a TRO (traffic regulation order) has been put in place by the local council you should not drive the lane. If you do not agree to the above you should refrain from taking part in the event.

drumclog

Postby JayB on Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:16 am

hi folks,
im lucky enought to live in lanark, very close to drumclog and spoke to them today as im wanting to take my girl friend off roading for the first time and my new toy a k plate a series that iv just managed to get going... the plan is to not tackle to much of the hard stuff as she ll be driving most the time and my fronty is awaiting being raised and snorkled.. lol so basically does anybody fancy going sometime next week/weekend as iv said iv already spoke to kenny the owner today and its ok, he would prefer at least two of us on track so we can offer assistance to each other.. post a reply or pm me
thanks jay
JayB
2WD
2WD

Model: 2.4 5dr
Registration Year: 1993/K
Vehicle Name: piece of sh*t
Modifications: want to raise it and add snorkle but cant do it till its fixed!
Region: Scotland

Return to Offroad Events and Meetings