// Frontera Technical Support • View topic - Buildwas Sunday 5th pay and play

Buildwas Sunday 5th pay and play

Latest news on Frontera Owners Group events, meets, greelaning & offroad
Forum rules
Disclaimer:
Please understand that the Frontera Owners Group or any organiser of events will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, accident or injury caused by attending an event. You are responsible for your passengers and for your own safety and should carry the necessary recovery and safety equipment. You agree to follow the rules of the Highway Code, Green Lane Code and club pay and play site rules whichever applies. For greenlane events; All events should adhere to the GLASS Code of Conduct, and please note that Rights Of Way often change and if a TRO (traffic regulation order) has been put in place by the local council you should not drive the lane. If you do not agree to the above you should refrain from taking part in the event.

Buildwas Sunday 5th pay and play

Postby damrabbit on Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:19 pm

Anybody going to this ? was thinking about it before going to the midlands meet but if no-one else is going i'll probably not bother

http://www.buildwasleisure.co.uk/index.htm
It was just an old worn out jeep
Rusty old floor boards
Hot on my feet

Drive-alan jackson
damrabbit
aka .. Dave the tree hugger
aka .. Dave the tree hugger

Modifications: AVM manual hubs,265/75 16 Kuhmo M/T's,removed side steps,removed bullbars,added pikey style snorkel,2" suspension lift (cheers Alex),custom roof rack ,Waffle Boards,Hi-Lift Jack,removed rear seats,12,000lb winch,aussie bumper fitted thanks to BRF,Birds nest removed,egr's removed,flappy paddle on exhaust removed (all thanks to A friend) LWB Lights conversion CB with AUX speaker
,32mm wheel spacers

1997 BMW 328i Touring(DEAD)
1993 gas guzzling monster ?
Region: International

Re: Buildwas Sunday 5th pay and play

Postby manny on Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:20 pm

i will be there in my disco dont no if i am going the meet as want to say at buildwas till 4and then back to sunny stoke
manny
How Many Posts
How Many Posts

Model: 3.2 V6 5dr
Registration Year: 2001/51
Modifications: Wheel spacers
Region: Midlands

Return to Offroad Events and Meetings