// Frontera Technical Support • View topic - Anyone one in the Grantham area over Christmas

Anyone one in the Grantham area over Christmas

Latest news on Frontera Owners Group events, meets, greelaning & offroad
Forum rules
Disclaimer:
Please understand that the Frontera Owners Group or any organiser of events will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, accident or injury caused by attending an event. You are responsible for your passengers and for your own safety and should carry the necessary recovery and safety equipment. You agree to follow the rules of the Highway Code, Green Lane Code and club pay and play site rules whichever applies. For greenlane events; All events should adhere to the GLASS Code of Conduct, and please note that Rights Of Way often change and if a TRO (traffic regulation order) has been put in place by the local council you should not drive the lane. If you do not agree to the above you should refrain from taking part in the event.

Anyone one in the Grantham area over Christmas

Postby JamesLee on Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:14 pm

May want a blast on this course http://www.emorc.net/EVENTS%20DIARY.htm, not too strenuous, good for a giggle, its £20 on the day which covers all insurance costs etc. I'm not a member myself I just camp with them overnight and sometimes help out with marshalling. There a freindly bunch and will aleways make you welcome, usually its all Land Rovers, Range Rovers and Vitara's, I'll be having a go myself for once. Sorry-just seen you already have your own days at Stainby! :oops: :oops: :oops:
JamesLee
2WD
2WD

Model: 2.2i 16v RS Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 2000/V

Re: Anyone one in the Grantham area over Christmas

Postby ben on Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:36 am

hi,
if my motor lives though green laning with another 4x4 club on the 27th i may well be interested in this with emorc
regards
ben
ben
4WD
4WD

Model: 2.2i 5dr
Registration Year: 1998/R
Modifications: mud terrain tyres
Region: Midlands

Re: Anyone one in the Grantham area over Christmas

Postby weave67 on Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:59 am

ahhh stainby,what a place :lol: