// Frontera Technical Support • View topic - Last minute update!

Last minute update!

Last minute update!

Postby Alchamist on Thu May 03, 2012 1:41 pm

Guys,

I have spoken to Avalanche today. Due to the weather we will not have the full field as we did last year. They are roping off the wettest areas to try and make things as pleasant as possible. We will direct you accordingly on arrival.

Also, due to the wet ground we have been asked to keep the movement of vehicles on the camp site to an absolute minimum, so please do not drive around the campsite while you are there. I'm aftaid you will have to walk to the toilets or to get water, and no driving to get wood if the fire pit is there.

And finally, I have been informed that there is no rubbish collection service this year. Please make sure you take rubbish bags with you and remove your rubbish when you leave. Any rubbish left will be charged to FOG for removal, do please do your bit. We have always prided ourselves on being a respectful group, and I trust we will not dissapoint this year.

Other than that, I'll see all of those that are going this weekend!
Jay
FOG Admin & IT Techincal Consultant

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Annual Meet 2012 | 1996 2.8TDi LWB | Comments on my Fronty | CRAG | Marshalling
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those who understand binary, and those who don't
Please let me know if anything I say offends you. I may want to offend you again in the future
Alchamist
Lord frontera
Lord frontera

Model: 2.8 TDI 5dr
Registration Year: 1996/N
Vehicle Name: Grey Devil (new name pending)
Modifications: .
* CB
* Rear recovery shackles
Region: Midlands

Re: Last minute update!

Postby Drift on Fri May 04, 2012 8:22 am

Just bumping this, remember your bin bags folks :thumbup:
Ste
FOG Administrator

Frontera Technical Support
Often Imitated Never Bettered

http://www.fronteraowners.co.uk
Its here, the FOG Annual Meet 2014 viewforum.php?f=123
Drift
The Man-ual
The Man-ual

Model: 2.8 TDI 5dr
Registration Year: 1995/N
Vehicle Name: Daddy's Car or Triggers Broom
Modifications: 2.8 TDI LWB
Tinkered to it's practical limits but understated, though shockingly cool (do you know her?).
She is nicccccceeee ;-)
Region: North West

Return to Fog Annual Meet - 2012